For Online Tee Times: Click Here
Check back soon for 2023 Rates
Reservation Policies & Procedures
- Reservations for 1, 2, 3 or 4 players may be made up to two (2) weeks in advance of the day of play.
- Cancellations must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the reserved play date.
- Lido Golf Club abides by USGA rules. If management deems the course unplayable or if the course is closed for unforeseen circumstances, no charges, whatsoever, will be incurred by the customer.
- At the time of play, photo ID and proof of residency [e.g. valid driver’s license], must be presented to determine the appropriate rate to be paid (We accept MasterCard, Visa, and cash) .
- Proof of Town of Hempstead residency MUST BE SHOWN EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU PLAY in order to obtain the town resident’s rate. Otherwise, by default, the non-resident rate will prevail.
- To help us keep your day on schedule, please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time. Please, remember that reserved time is approximate because it is subject to weather conditions, pace of play and any other course delays beyond management control.
- Lido Golf Club allows spikeless or soft-spike footwear only. Plan accordingly.
- FOR RESERVATIONS CALL: (516) 889-8181